#DAK, November 1 in Clan Discussion
Dk is #1 derek has the best leadership
R N G
12 hours ago, Paul said:
anyone else irrelevant lol
1. Rot - Good clan will never get beat in Wildy
2. Fools - Good clan but Gmt clan
3. Di - Put you ahead of Dforces since you can fight in Wildy
4. Dforces - Truce with Rot and fight Di might be better at cwa not sure
5. Liths - Owners but also gmt
6. Tr - Would beat below
7. Poison - Would beat below
8. Ronin - Idk but you'd beat below probably
9. Fsk - No explanation needed
10. Vr - Hope you can recover to compete with top clans again
22 hours ago, Paul said:
1. Fools - Just my opinion but better quality than all the below which matters more than lasting.
2. RoT - Very close to Fools quality (JUST MY OPINION).
3. REV - Slightly better than #4, #5, #6.
4. RNG/PD - RNG ON MY CHEST! No but for real it looks like RNG and PD has better quality members than JaJa, Vitality, CT or Dforces.
5. CT/JaJa - Very good but not that good.
6. Vitality - Better than Two Dads.......
7. Dforces - Guys can never win the above without taking a fake ending..
8. Wild Might - One of the most active wildy clans atm however they only do gmt...
9. Team Sweden - Same with WM but lower quality.
10. VR - Ehh i dont know what to say but they can defo be better than all the below...
11. Liths - Lowest quality of all the tier 2 country clans (VIT, WM, TS, LITHS). But is better than all the below and can give a good scraps for all the above.
12. UNK - Seen them do some pk trips lately and fight against wm but theyre still not good... (better than WG,DK)
13. WG - Hello friends! Nice to see you pk after all those years.
14. DK - KYS retards.
9999. The Rising
1. downfall - dont think they can be beat in this clanning era imo
1. rengades - im a renegader
flash2: winter of ibilys
On 11/3/2018 at 3:16 AM, Stuffi95 said:
Good break down man, love it
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.
No registered users viewing this page.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.